This is a fun game my sister did on our family blog. I thought I'd try it on this blog and see how many of those signed up would actually join in. Go to your My Pictures on your computer and select the 7th picture you have on there and tell us about it. I have a few pictures because we have lots of folders of pictures on our My Pictures so I picked the 1st picture of the 7th folder, the 7th picture of the 7th folder and the 7th single picture. Enjoy!
This is Makayla in the giant bubble exhibit at the Ann Arbor Hands on Museum. This trip was one we took summer of 2007.
This is Jaxon playing the giant pipe organ exhibit at the Ann Arbor Hands on Museum during the same trip.
This is my nephew, Harvey. His first birthday is Oct. 25th. He just learned to walk a couple weeks ago. He is such a cutie!
1 comment:
Hey Ladies,
I was cleaning my email out and found the invite to join this blog. Its expired. How do I get a new one?
Post a Comment