Hi Hillary, and Sara, Who else is on here that has abandoned us here in Racine?
I love hearing from Hillary about life for them there. Looking forward to an update from Sara and Daryn...
We are enjoying our summer. We got to go home to Idaho in July for James's baptism and to see family. We spent a few days in Island Park (just outside of Yellowstone). That was fun and it is so beautiful there! My sisters and I went to see the play, Oklahoma, at the Playmill theater. I have seen this play before, but maybe I forgot because I was shocked at all the KISSING! Wow! These college student actors from BYU certainly had a summer filled with NCMO. How fun for them. :) Seriously though, I was embarassed.
We also go to go to the temple open house in Twin Falls Idaho and my kids have never been inside a temple before so that was fun for all of us. We spent a couple days in Boise and a couple days in Blackfoot with my parents. We also went to Bear world and that was cool. Here are some pictures of our trip...
Cousins Reunited!
Jason's Sibs
In other news, our basement is starting to look move-in-able. We are so happy to be able to spread our stuff out a little bit. And Kiley loves her room in the basement.
Keep in touch and we love you guys...
Love,
Kerri
3 comments:
I'm so glad you posted. What a fun trip you had. I'm glad you got to go home. I know how much you miss your family. What fun pictures you took. I'm sure being there was a lot more fun though. I have pictures to still send you from scouts. I miss those boys. They were lots of fun! Take care, we miss you too.
P.S. Tell James we are so excited for him that he was able to be baptized. What a great thing and I know he was excited. Congrads to him!
That picture of the river is so beautiful... with all the big trees. And your basement looks beautiful!!
Post a Comment