Hello Ladies,
We dropped Austin off at the MTC yesterday. And to be honest, maybe because I am a convert, and this is all new to me, but I am VERY sad and am crying alot. I must be out in left field because I never hear of moms that are this sad. So, I assume its because we are first generation missionaries?? 2 years sure seems long to me!
Thanks for the listening ear.
Debbie Hall
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Deb,
:( I feel for you. That must be very, very hard! I got a few things for an "autumn care package" that I want to send him right away. I need to get his address. When are you coming home? I want to hug you better.
Love,
Kerri
Thanks :) I need to hear that.
We cam home Wed. Dropped him off at the MTC and hopped on a plane home.
Deb
I don't think it's strange for you to miss your baby. I think I will too. I know my mother-in-law missed both her son and daughter very much while they were on their missions. 2 years is a long time. I'm so glad for you though. You will be very blessed through his serving a mission.
your son is engaged in very meaningful and important work. This work is perhaps the most important thing he could be doing right now. I pray for his success and for the Lord to comfort you.
Post a Comment