Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cluphf's summer





we have been pretty busy this summer. i guess past summer. it's hard to believe school is back in session! we had a lot of family visit and we visited family. no big surprise. but i thought you all might to enjoy some of our pictures.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Yeah, I most certainly did enjoy the pictures. What fun you must have had. We miss you guys. Alexa looked so pretty at your sister-in-law's wedding. How did it go? I hope well. I can't believe how big Gabe is getting. What a cutie! Thanks for posting.

Jason and Kerri Allen said...

Allison, these are great pictures. Alexa looks so gorgeous. And I love the one of her and Gabe. Thanks for posting them.

Hillary said...

I kind of think that Alexa looks like Shirley Temple in that picture of her walking down the aisle.